Here is an article from The New York Times that demonstrates the power of Social Networking in job searching. My neighbor Brian Karbel who works at HubSpot (a fantastic product BTW if you are looking to beat your competition in search engine rankings, drive traffic to your site and generate more inbound leads, I can’t speak as eloquently as he can on it so call Brian!) was a subject of the article so I know first hand that this does work!! Check it out.
- Get your job search tools sharpened!
- Quoted in Article for “HRM Asia”
- Job Search Central, Day 2
- Setting up “Job Search Central”
- Please Quit Your Day Job!
- The dilemma for daddies to be (and some mommies too), part 2
- The dilemma for daddys to be, part 1
- Interview with Greg Chenevert, Author of “7 Minute Interview”
- “Interview the Experts” Series – Greg Chenevert
- Good article on Twitter Applications for Job Searching